• Working with R&D, understanding new product manufacturing requirements from R&D.
• Defining and controlling how a product will be manufactured on the shop floor.
• Control product revision on the shop floor as per the latest changes received from R&D.
• Developing work instruction and operator training on the latest revision of work instruction.
• Process Improvements, Kaizen culture development on shop floor.
• The ideal candidate should possess:
• Graduate with, 6+ years of relevant experience in a complex manufacturing Industry.
• Knowledge of process set up, controls and improvements.
• Strong organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently, contribute to the product as per latest manufacturing techniques.
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Exposure to lean tools and methodologies is an additional advantage